PRIVACY. YOUR DATA. YOUR TRUST.
You are at the heart of everything we do. Our goal is to maintain your trust and confidence by handling your personal information with respect and putting you in control.
It’s important that you know what personal information mticket.eu (known here as "we" or "KONTRAMARKAOy") collects about you, and how we use it.
We’ve done our best to make our explanations short and easy to understand. But, if you’d like further information, or have any questions, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the details in the ‘Contact’ section below.
If we ever make any major changes to our privacy practices, we’ll let you know. If necessary, we’ll also ask for your permission.
Watch our video to find out more about our commitment to maintaining your trust.
Our Privacy Notice has been designed with you in mind. How the notice applies to you will depend on the way in which you interact with us. For example, if you:
- purchase a ticket from us, we will use the information you provide us to fulfil both our and the Event Partners obligations to you in delivering that service, and, where permitted, keep you up to date about other events that may be of interest to you; and
- When you create an account, buy a ticket or have a ticket transferred to you by a friend, we will collect your information which depending on service we are providing, may include your contact and billing information.
- When you use our websites or apps, we collect information such as the browser and device you're using, your IP address, your location, the site you came from, what you did and didn't use our site/app for, or the site you visit when you leave us.
- When you use a social media feature within our website or apps, and you post to social media platforms, the social media site will provide us with some information about you.
- If you have accessibility requirements, we want to make sure you have the best experience when attending events. To do this, we need to collect details of your requirements (which may involve you providing information about your mental or physical health).
- In the few instances where we collect personal information from children, we always seek parental consent and will only ever collect such information for the purposes specified when we collect it.
- We use suppliers who collate geodemographic data which assists us in better personalising our services to you. If you’d prefer that we do not do this, see the ‘Your Rights & Choices’ section below.
- For the performance of our contract with you
We use your information when you enter into a contract with us (for example to buy merchandise or a ticket) so we can:
- process your order
- take payment, and
- provide you with customer support.
- To conduct market research and analysis which helps improve and customise our products and services.
- For our marketing purposes, unless your consent is required for such marketing (see section 3 below).
- To send you customer service emails including booking confirmations and event reminders.
- To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce our legal rights or as otherwise permitted by law. For example, making sure tickets get into the hands of real fans. As such, we may use your information to prevent ticket touting, misuse of our intellectual property (e.g. our or our Event Partner's brands), fraud, or other crimes.
- To ensure the security of our and our Event Partners’ operations.
- To create a profile about you to help us personalise our services to you. For example, if you purchase tickets to pop events and you have consented to our marketing, we will inform you about other pop events we think you might be interested in. For further information, see section below:
About your personalisation settings
We can give you more of what you want when we know you better. To make sure our messages and website are relevant to you, we create a user profile with the information we know about you and how you use our services.
How to turn off personalisation
Simply turn off “Allow personalisation” in your account settings. We’ll stop any personalisation and only use your data for essential services, such as screening for fraud or tout activity - and for any Verified Fan presales. If you do not have an account, you can contact us to turn this off.
What happens if you turn off personalisation?
We will no longer use your data to determine what you might be interested in. This means you won’t get any personal recommendations and any newsletters you’ve subscribed to will be generic (although if you’ve asked to receive alerts about specific artists or venues, you’ll still receive these). We will still perform profiling activities where we need to do so to deliver our services to you, for example for fraud screening purposes and where you specifically request we do so such as for a Verified Fan Presale.
- Where you’ve given your consent
- To contact you with information or offers regarding our upcoming events, products or services – this may be via email, via push and web notifications, via SMS, or social media platforms. You can change your marketing preferences at any time, see “Your choices and rights” section below.
- To provide you with location based services – like through our festival apps which allow you to see yourself on the map so we can use your location to send you push notifications about what’s going on around you.
- To process your health data to meet your accessibility requirements, where specifically required and explicit consent is provided.
- Within the Live Nation Entertainment family of companies who provide services for us such as marketing, profiling, reporting and technical support.
- Our third-party service providers (sometimes known as data processors) such as cloud computing providers who provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built.
- We may share your information with our Event Partners so that they can run the event and for other reasons described in their privacy policies. We will always name the Event Partners when you purchase a ticket and you will be given the option to subscribe to receiving marketing from them.
- If you buy or sell tickets via our resale platform, we may disclose your information to the buyer or seller (as applicable) for order fulfilment purposes – meaning that you get the ticket you’ve bought, or paid for the ticket you’ve sold.
- Third parties who provide goods and services purchased by you (e.g. ticket insurance or merchandise) so that they can process and fulfil your orders.
- Government agencies or other authorised bodies where permitted or required by law.
- Any successor to all or part of our business.